Cookies are small text files that are automatically created by a search engine while visiting websites. They are used only to adjust the website to individual users’ needs in a more effective way. They do not include any personal data.
At our website we use two types of cookie files:
- session – they remain at users’ devices until they leave the website or exit the search engine,
- permanent cookies – they remain at users’ devices for a set time or until they are removed by a user.
Our website uses cookie files to:
- making collective
statistics and analyses which help us understand how users use the website. Thanks to it, we can
constantly develop the structure and the content of websites in order to make them more
More about the Google Analytics code and Google cookie files you will find in Google Policies concerning safety and privacy.
- Information about establishing, maintaining and managing a user’s session and remembering the users’ preferences.
Other services which functions we use on our website can also use cookie files. This enables logging in and they are used to deliver adverts suitable for users’ preferences and behaviour. Particularly these cookies are:
- Cookies files connected with Google Ad Network. A user can change this settings here.
- Cookies files link in the widget “AddThis Social Bookmarking Widget”, which is used to share the content by social media services here.